15.4.12




it´s such a grey Sunday around here
the walk in my suburb was more ugly than usual
i´m not used to a not pretty neighbourhood
.
tried to cheer myself up
with potting my geranium cuttings
shown here the most tacky ones
in my matching 60s staircase and flower pots
.
got the first pieces of clothing with prints made by me
i really like how the black tulips turned out
.
AND:
i put the FLORAL POSTCARDS in the SHOP
(find more pictures HERE)
turned some ink drawings i made last summer into colourful springlike paper goods
and to spread some flowered joy
i´ll send out a free card set with every jewellery order this April


4 Kommentare:

  1. Was für wundervolle Wunderdinge! Ich bin ganz verzaubert von deinen Bildern und Arbeiten und deinem Blog.

    Herzliche Grüße!
    I.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wunderschoene Karten....danke dier für deinen lieben Kommentar, den Kissenbezug hab ich selbst gemacht...von einem Stoff von einem Laden hier, der Cloth heisst

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like the pops of red in your photographs above. Here's hoping you see sunshine and feel a bit of cheer soon.

    AntwortenLöschen